Please find below dates and locations for face to face clinics in the constituency. If there is nothing currently scheduled for your area please get in touch with my office directly.
You can turn up on the day or book a slot in advance by getting in touch on Neasa.Hourigan@oireachtas.ie or 01 618 3172.
For online clinics a slot needs to be booked in advance.
Depending on their availability I’ll be joined by the local councillor for the area.
Scheduled clinic dates
- Ballybough: 12:30pm – 2:30pm, Monday 16th October, Ballybough Community Centre, Ballybough Rd., D03 C995
- East Wall: 10am - noon, Monday 23rd October, Sean O’Casey Community Centre, St Mary’s Rd, East Wall, D03 AY74
- North City: 10am – noon, Monday 30th October – Teachers' Club, 36 Parnell Square West, D01T6V6
- Markets Area: 10am - noon, Monday 6th November, Macro Community Resource Centre, 1 Green St, D07 X6NR
- Stoneybatter: 10am - noon, Monday 13th November, Holy Family Parish Centre, 13 Prussia St, Stoneybatter, D07 A097
- Cabra: 10am - noon, Monday 20th November, Deaf Village Ireland, Ratoath Road, D07 P973
- Phibsborough: 10am - noon, Monday 27th November, Hudson Rooms Cafe, 394 North Circular Road, D07 K188
- Glasnevin: 10am - noon, Monday 4th December, Maples House Hotel, 81 Iona Rd, D09 ND70
- Drumcondra: 10:15am - noon, Monday 11th December, Restaurant 104, 104 Drumcondra Rd Upper, Dublin 9, D09 FP29